Ben jij iemand die van sport houdt? Begrijp jij onderstaande Engelse tekst zonder moeite? Pak jij alles met beide handen aan?
Dan zoeken wij jou!
Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka is a UCI World Tour Cycling Team that competes around the globe from January to October each year.
The role consists of 2 parts:
- Working with our clothing sponsor to manage, fit, implement, distribute and develop on-bike and off-bike clothing (luggage included) for members of the team (30 riders and 45 staff fluctuating slightly each year). The role will also include the management of clothing for the Continental Team (10 riders, 5 staff), Partnership/VIP orders and retail products. Quality and deadline control are a key element to the role along with product/material knowledge.
- The office manager assists the Operations and Dutch Service Course manager and local team to fulfil their daily activities. You will control many of the day to day activities of the cycling team home base in Europe, from shipment reviews and planning, co-ordination with the teams finance officers on invoices and billing, vehicle planning and operations, and work with warehouse team to oversee stock management control.
You will report to the Dutch Service Course Manager and Performance Manager. There will also be contact with the Team Owner and the Head of Marketing pending the task. The ideal candidate should (not compulsory) have an understanding of professional cycling, performance apparel and potentially stagier experience in this space. Office experience linked to sound business practice and/or a go-getter willing to learn.
The Office Manager role is split into a few key
- Rider On-bike Fittings & Order (October usuall elements: y) Working with the brand and having an in-depth understanding of the fitting procedures and size/material range (currently at BioRacer) you will complete the fittings in and organised and detailed way allowing for riders to receive the following year high performance and correct fitting kit.
- Forecast and ordering. Together with the brand, you will forecast and plan full team order requirements, in relation to contractual rights / obligations and value-in-kind sponsorship. Your role during off-peak distribution periods will be to work with the brand and plan and prepare the following years on-bike (race kit) and off-bike (casual wear) order which will likely be placed in June (TBC).
- Full clothing delivery, stock organisation and distribution. (December/January/July) Working closely with our service course and logistics team (based in Leusden, Netherlands), you will implement the distribution and delivery of clothing. A large amount of the planning for this will likely have been done previously and much of the allocation will go to the first January Training camp. At Nationals time just prior to Tour de France, a quick responsive process to fulfil any national champion clothing requirements.
- Year round management and contact point for issues. Due to the nature of the sport and it’s demands, there will be certain times in the year when issues will arise and, in particular riders, will need different kit or size changes. You will manage, act quickly and implement these.
On a regular basis you keep a core group of the Team Management updated on the various clothing elements status!
- The team is a multi-national one, key communication is via English (written and verbal).
- Use of suitable technology and various MS Office based products.
- An understanding of performance clothing (cycling), materials, sizes and production methods and timings.
- The ability to manage your workloads and time correctly to suit the demands of the riders/team.
- The ability to manage, allocate and distribute stock accordingly. Strong communication with line managers and management.
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain sponsor relationship whilst obtaining the requirements of the team.
- A valid passport and willing to travel at short notice
Salarisindicatie van €1500,- o.b.v. 20 uur!
Zie jij deze vacature als een echte uitdaging? Ben jij 20 uur per week beschikbaar?
Solliciteer nu! Stuur je motivatie en CV door naar firstname.lastname@example.org of bel voor meer informatie naar 06-15837616!